Coronavirus Update - We're here for You!
The staff and management team of First Shore Federal is fully focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees, vendors and the communities we serve.
All branch offices of First Shore Federal are open for lobby and drive-up teller service.
Safeguards and Procedures
For the safety of all customers and our branch team members, we ask that each customer follow the guidelines outlined.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines to allow 6' feet between people.
- Individuals with a fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, or who have traveled to high-risk areas, should NOT enter the bank.
- We have installed plexis-glass shields at all teller counters and customer service desks for the safety of each other and our customers.
- All customer points of contact across all locations are sanitized prior to opening and frequently throughout the day.
- Internet Banking - Provides access to check account balances, view account activity, transfer funds between accounts and transfer funds to pay a loan payment.
- Mobile Banking - Download our Mobile App and have access to Internet Banking right from your device
- ATMs - Visit one of our ATMs to obtain cash, make deposits, check balances and transfer funds
- VISA Debit Card - Consider using your VISA debit card instead of cash to limit the spread of germs
- Telephone Transfers - Call one of our branch offices to request a telephone transfer
- Check Orders - Visit our website to securely reorder checks
- Bank by Mail - Requests for Deposits and Withdrawals can be handled by US Postal Service along with Loan Payments
We have educated our employees on the best practices to help minimize the spread of the virus, including frequent handwashing, staying at home when sick and self-quarantining after exposure or after traveling to CDC-designated Level 2 and 3 regions throughout the world.
Our financial institution has Business Continuity, Pandemic and Disaster Recovery plans that are in place to help guide us through unusual events. We test these plans regularly and have revisited them in light of the coronavirus.
As always, you can contact us by phone at 410-546-1101 to speak with any of our associates. Let’s all do our part to keep our communities as healthy as possible!